Significant facts your business need to know about Digital marketing
Too many companies believe a Facebook Page and an Ad will be enough to drive new customers and sales.
That just isn’t true.
Throw in the fact that digital marketing is a long-term strategy and you’ll find most companies don’t have the patience (or true understanding) to make the investment necessary to succeed.
Few facts to tell business about online marketing:
1. Marketing is not an expense/cost. It’s an investment.
2. You will not see significant results in the short term. If an agency/consultant promises you this, run away.
3. Constantly study. There’s nothing worse than falling behind new trends and necessities in the digital space.
4. Relentlessly test. You can always improve your tactics… even if they are already bringing you great results.
5. Be patient. Digital marketing is a marathon, not a sprint.
If you (or the people you work for) don’t understand these five points, it will be incredibly difficult to grow your business.